Health Disclaimer, Protecting Your Privacy & Website Terms of Service
Health Disclaimer: The material appearing on this Site, www.afalconett.com, is provided for informational purposes only. As with all health & wellness information, always consult your professional healthcare providers before beginning any new treatment or program. The information on this website is not intended to serve as medical advice and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of a health problem or disease. This website is not a substitute for professional medical care. The owner of this website and its affiliates assume no responsibility or liability for any consequence resulting directly or indirectly from any action or inaction you take based on the information found on or material linked to on this site. This Site, blog and any emails sent as a result of subscribing to this website’s email list are educational and informational resources for people seeking information on how to live a healthy lifestyle. It is not a substitute for working with a licensed health care professional. The owner of this website cannot guarantee the outcome of following the recommendations provided and the statements about the potential outcome are expressions of opinion only. The owner of this website makes no guarantees about the information and recommendations provided herein. By continuing to use/read/participate in this website, blog, and email series you acknowledge that the owner of this website cannot guarantee any particular results, as such outcomes are based on subjective factors that are not within our control. Therefore, following any information or recommendations provided on this website, blog, and email series are at your own risk. If you need medical advice, you should hire a licensed health care provider or other medical professional.
Affiliate Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a percentage of any product or service that you decide to purchase using the links in the blog posts or pages. You will pay the same price for all products and services regardless of our affiliate link, we do not mark anything up for extra profit. Should you decide to purchase from an affiliate link your purchase helps support this blog.
Disclaimer: This Site, training, and any emails sent as a result of subscribing to our email list are educational and informational. We cannot guarantee the outcome of following the recommendations provided and any statements made regarding the potential outcome are expressions of opinion only. We make no guarantees about the information and recommendations provided herein. By continuing to use/read/participate in this website/training/email series you acknowledge that we cannot guarantee any particular results, as such outcomes are based on subjective factors that are not within our control. Therefore, following any information or recommendations provided on this website/training/email series are at your own risk.
What information do we collect? We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for? Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways: To process transactions your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested. To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties? We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links, occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 18 years old or older.
2. Use License Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) from the Site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by the Company and Site at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Disclaimer The materials on the Site are provided “as is”. The Company makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the Company does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Limitations: In no event shall the Company or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Site, even if the Company or Site authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata: The materials appearing on the Site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Company does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The Company may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice.
6. Links: The Site has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the Company. Some of the links contained in this website are affiliate links. This means that the owners of this website may receive a commission if you click on the link and make a purchase from the affiliate. The owners of this Site and Company only recommend products and services that they know or trust to be of high quality, whether an affiliate relationship is in place or not.
8. Governing Law: Any claim relating to the Site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.